The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- The added export feature for the Time Series Database Service allows bulk data to be exported from a Solution’s time series data history. This is useful for setting up automated backup and post-processing jobs (e.g., analytics).
- The device Authentication Token definition was expanded to support characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z). This significantly increases the Token namespace, further heightening the security of devices using the Token method for authentication.
- Under the hood, the Content service was updated to use multipart uploads to improve large-file transfer reliability.
- The Solution Permission Management Service (SPMS) now allows Roles to be unique to a Node and also allows later deletion of those Roles. Length validation was also added to a number of string fields. SPMS is an Early Access service—contact us for more information.
- The response to querying data from the /stack/alias endpoint now includes the Content-Type header.
- TLS Client Certificates must now have an identity (common name) specified in order to be accepted.
- Fixed an issue for Products using Token Authentication where the batch addition of devices would not correctly set the expiration time of the activation period window.
- Fixed a problem where inactivated devices would not be shown in the UI correctly if more than 50 devices were added in a batch.
- Changed the “Add Many Devices” CSV example to use the column heading “TLS Client Certificate” instead of “SSL Client Certificate.”
- Fixed .notsure, .getRulesForDeviceGroup, .getTree, getPermisions, and .applyNodeTypeToNode return codes for the Solution Permission Management Service . SPMS is an Early Access service—contact us for more information.