The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- The HTTP service has been updated to use a meaningful client agent identifier. HTTP requests from this service will now include a user-agent of “Murano/1.0.0”.
- Support for the lua “require” functionality has been improved to ensure greater legacy compatibility existing code. This improvement allows legacy Lua Modules within Murano to access compliant modules with the Lua standard `require module.name` syntax, without breaking existing code that implemented non-standard `require(“module.name”)` syntax. For more documentation on writing and using reusable Lua modules, read here.
- We have corrected the error response from the User service in the case when an invalid token is provided. Invalid tokens will no longer return a 500 response code, but instead an appropriate 40X response code and error message.
- We have corrected the error response from the User service in the case when a social login operation is called with a missing social login configuration. A missing configuration will no longer return a 500 response code, but instead an appropriate 40X response code and error message.
- The HTTP service has been updated to ensure that requests to prohibited IP addresses are ignored.