The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- The deprecated “parent_id” property has been removed from the SPMS response. This affects Spms.createNode and Spms.updateNode methods. All endpoints and modules using the affected SPMS methods should read “parent_node_id” from the response object.
- The SPMS service has been updated to prevent unwanted creation of duplicate rules. In SPMS, a rule assigns a defined role to a specified user within a specified node, and rules must be unique within a solution. Attempts to create a rule that match an existing user/role/node combination will return a 409 conflict error message.
- The SPMS service has been updated to prevent unwanted creation of duplicate permissions. Permissions must be unique within a node. Attempts to create a permission that match an existing permission will return a 409 conflict error message.
- The SPMS service now automatically initializes upon instantiation within a solution. The Spms.init method is now deprecated and should not be used for creating a solution’s root node. Attempts to call the Spms.init method will return a 409 conflict error message.
- The SPMS service has been fixed to prevent recursion errors when assigning the parent of a node.