The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- The Murano Exchange catalog is growing! In this release, we’ve added integration services for Salesforce IoT Data API and ARM mbed Device Connector. Users with Professional or Enterprise tier business accounts can add these elements from Exchange. More information about these new integration services can be found on our documentation site in the Integration services category.
- Additional improvements to Tsdb export performance ensure that your export job requests execute smoothly and quickly.
- In this release, our ongoing focus on performance also introduces more efficient script caching for event handlers.
- Included in this release is a correction to the service call quota enforcement. In some high-utilization solutions, service calls were exceeding the solution’s defined quotas without consequence. This issue has been corrected, and service calls attempted beyond the solution’s configured quota will receive the appropriate “quota exceeded” message with a 429 status code. If you see “quota exceeded” messages in your solution log, please contact our support team for further assistance.
- This release corrected an issue where a User event would not appear in logs on UI log page.
- This release corrected an issue where Keystore usage as returned from Config.usage() didn't contain the expected keys and size properties.
- Input validation and error responses have been improved for the Tsdb service. Prior to this correction, special characters in metrics or tags would return a 500 error, rather than the appropriate 400 “bad request” message now in place.