By default, purchased device resources have a limit of:
- Up to 10 megabytes of data stored on our platform.
- Data is retained for at least two years.
If you need more data storage or longer retention periods please contact us and we'll be happy discuss options with you which include moving to your own Portals solution.
Each datapoint, depending on the type, has a limit of:
- String: 64 KB UTF-8 String.
- Integer: Signed 64 Bit Integer: −9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to +9,223,372,036,854,775,807
- Float: Single-Precision Floating-Point Number: 8 bit exponent and 24 bit significand precision (23 explicitly stored)
- Binary: 64 KB Binary Blob (Deprecated, Use Base64 in a String)