The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- Deleting a device will now produce a “Deleted” Device2 event.type allowing for notification of device deletion between a Product and Application. See here for further information.
- The User Management Service now allows for custom token expiration windows when utilizing OAuth and refresh token. See here for further information.
- We’ve made enhancements to the Custom API Gateway Service swagger definition to allow publishing your Application’s auto-generated swagger file as an Exchange service. To get started, use https://<yourapp>.apps.exosite.io/swagger.yaml as the configuration file URL when publishing a new Integration element. See here for further information.
- We’ve unlocked new service configuration use cases by allowing configuration parameter updates from within the scripting environment. See here for further information.
- In this release we made multiple documentation updates, resolved several minor issues with content-type handling.