The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- In this release, we’ve further evolved the user experience in the Exchange IoT Marketplace with the addition of:
- A Quick View on Elements providing users with a snapshot of the Element.
- The option to toggle between list and tile views on My Elements and Catalog pages, depending on user preference.
- The ease to scroll with arrow navigation on list and tile views.
- We’ve updated Exosite’s Remote Condition Monitoring and Home Automation Application Engine Solutions to direct users to request forms, allowing us to work directly with you to streamline the set-up of these Applications.
- [For Professional & Enterprise Tiers] We’ve revamped the Element Authoring form based on user feedback to streamline the publishing process including:
- The Publish button now appears in the side navigation menu, providing consistency with other navigation options.
- We’ve removed extraneous styling options and streamlined image upload to one universal image for both Detail and Thumbnail views.
- An icon representing the element type now appears automatically when creating an element.
- We’ve reframed “Tech Specs” as “Included Capabilities” to better communicate to users the Element’s highlights.
- We’ve updated the My Elements empty state information to clarify where users can find their Solutions. See the link below the toolbox on the My Elements page or click on the Solutions tab in the top navigation bar.
- We’ve improved the Device management options by renaming the “Reprovision” action to “Expire device credentials” and adding the ability to “Clear device credentials”. The new “Clear device credentials” functionality entails:
- Clearing the device’s credentials and set the device into an unprovisioned status.
- Allows the user to set the length of the activation period.
- For more information about Provisioning Devices, see here.
- Previously when creating an Application or Product template, Services dependencies were not required or automatically purchased upon creation. This had the potential to create configuration issues for the user. Dependencies are now automatically added upon the purchase of the Element. For more information about adding Exchange Elements, see here.
- We’ve corrected the documentation links on the Product Settings Page.