The release notes below are intended to provide descriptions of any new features, improvements, and bug fixes included in this release of Exosite’s Murano platform. Where applicable, an explanation of the user impact is provided, as well as any additional information that may be useful.
- [For Professional & Enterprise Tiers] The Exchange IoT Marketplace now supports publishing public elements! This will allow businesses to publish elements to all available businesses on the Exchange. In addition, we’ve added the following associated features:
- A by-line has been added to elements which includes the authoring business’ name.
- Elements can be made public upon creation, or by utilizing the new Manage functionality, which allows for editing of existing Elements.
- Third Party Contributed elements are not verified to comply with Exosite’s Terms of Service, and purchasing users are prompted with a notification indicating the “as-is” status of the service.
- [For Professional & Enterprise Tiers] Solutions can now be published to Exchange as services! Utilizing Webservice endpoints and Exchange element publishing, these elements can be published to either the Private, Network, or Public Exchange storefronts.
- We’ve fixed an issue with device identity search to return the appropriate error if the query is unsupported. Supported queries include regular expression queries, allowing you to perform complex pattern matching while searching for device identities.